Shipping a cursor theme with KDE

David Miller djmdave at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:55:05 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 26 December 2007 13:39:32 Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:

> Now, anyone has clues about what would the right dir in svn would be?

I think the cursors need to be placed in the same folder as the oxygen icons,
and add a dir called cursors to the oxygen_icon_dirs setting in
CMakeLists.txt. this would install the files along wit the icons
in /usr/share/icons and show up in kcmshell mouse.

If we want to have all the colours in your git repo, then we'd have to fill up
kdebase/runtime/pics/ with oxygen-cursors-[colour] directories, and add them
to cmakelists.

> and
> how to install them correctly and use them as default?

dont know, sorry

> Bye,
> -Riccardo

Regards,