Closing all bugs?

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Mon Dec 17 23:50:16 GMT 2007

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 07:13:21PM +0100, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
> Op dinsdag 11 december 2007, schreef Matt Rogers:
>
> Hi,
>
> > > i honestly had hoped we'd have started the new bugzilla fresh and
> > > clean. well,
> > > that's assuming we're on the new bugzilla now? are we? heh.. i
> > > haven't kept
> > > up with that, so maybe we aren't.
> >
> > No, we're not. I'm working on that though.
>
> By the way, what is the status on that?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> --

I'm trying to get bugsnew.kde.org updated with the current state of the
templates and CSS to see where there are deficencies in the way things
currently work. There are two more things left to do on my TODO list.

1. Fix wizard logins
2. Verify mysql full text search is working correctly

After that, I'd say we're good to go unless somebody from sysadmin has
strong objections.
--
Matt