Closing all bugs?

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Tue Dec 11 07:33:56 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 01:15:48 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> this allows us to 'start from scratch' on kde4 without losing any kde3
> data, as they have varying levels of value for varying people.

so, kde4 apps loose all open bugs + wishes for it filed against kde3 ?

App maintainers that actually use bugzilla will most probably get upset
over this..

Hmm, here is a better idea; what about not accepting bugreports for
components that are not maintained?
No maintainer means the bugs are never closed; and thats how we got to
where we are now.
--
Thomas Zander