Closing all bugs?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Dec 17 19:56:35 GMT 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007, Matt Rogers wrote:
> We can tag them now. We should create a keyword for all current KDE 3 bugs in
> bugzilla called "KDE3" or something similar and assign it to each bug in
> bugzilla that's not currently open against a KDE 4 snapshot.

Yes, this is very important given the very common "Version: unspecified".
Any idea how to do this technically, adding the keyword to all kde3 bugs?
Do we even have keyword support in our current bugzilla version, or were
you thinking about bugzilla 3 there? If so, we can't really "tag them now", can we?