Request to merge the newssl branch

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Dec 17 13:29:24 GMT 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007, Andreas Hartmetz wrote:
> In fact, given the possibility to make SIC changes I'd remove all unused
> methods and also remove the questionable ones.

Personally I'd say go ahead for doing that cleanup in trunk today... at least the API
will be ready, and we can change the underlying implementation whenever you are
confident enough with the newssl branch and/or when Thiago/George had a look at it.

If a bit of app porting is required I can give a hand, provided instructions in KDE4PORTING.html,
or I can at least compile all of kde and tell you what needs porting :-)