kcheckrunning.

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon Dec 17 13:09:06 GMT 2007

On Friday 14 of December 2007, Tom Albers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ade noticed that startkde is using kcheckrunning:
>
> --
> if kcheckrunning >/dev/null 2>&1; then
>     echo "KDE seems to be already running on this display."
> --
>
> kcheckrunning has been moved to playground/base/kdesktop.
>
> The startkde script does not seem to fail when kcheckrunning does not exist
> (on linux), but I can not imagen it works either ;-)
>
> So, what would be the solution?

 Putting it back. Plus putting back also the other side of it that was in
KDesktop (I should have put it in KSMServer back then I guess, so that's
where it'll go now).

 Fixed.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz