fixing Ctrl+A shortcut in konqueror location bar

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Tue Dec 11 05:32:30 GMT 2007

Hi,

The fact that the Ctrl+A shortcut in konqueror's location bar hasn't worked for awhile now has really bugged me. I sat down to fix it tonight and came up with the attached patch.

However, the patch is bogus. While it allows me to use Ctrl+A successfully in the location bar, using the same shortcut in the khtml part is now broken. If someone could provide some guidance on how I could fix this, I'd appreciate it
--
Matt