kdelibs/mimetypes ignorant

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Mon Dec 10 01:15:22 GMT 2007

Hi all,

As our time is going away for release, after using KDE4 for some time I have
just realized that the file kdelibs/mimetypes/kde.xml that contains the
mimetypes and their comments cannot be traduced AFAIK.

That means that my whole system is in spanish, but when reading a mimetype, it
is shown in english (for example, when sorting by type in Dolphin in the
categorized view).

Since we are in a translation-freeze I consider this situation a very
important one, since part of our system (and a very used one) is or cannot be
translated easily.

Am I missing something ?

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070