qt-copy bug?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 7 21:35:16 GMT 2007

I'm starting to regret updating qt-copy today (since it was upgraded to
4.3.3 earlier this week). Since updating, the color buttons in the color
kcm ('colors' tab) are entirely too wide (>200 px). Worse, if I comment
out colorcm.cpp:569 [1], qt gets into an infinite loop when resizing the
list.

Anyone else seeing this? Any ideas? If this is indeed a qt bug, and not
something entirely stupid I'm doing wrong (though I'm not sure what that
could be), it seems pretty severe...

1:     commonColorTable->horizontalHeader()->setResizeMode(1,
QHeaderView::ResizeToContents);

--
Matthew
"What is a release plan, anyway?" -- Oswald Buddenhagen