Release Schedule Changes

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Dec 4 15:05:12 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007, John Tapsell wrote:
> People are prepared to wait.

another year? it's not about *them*.

> The pressure is making a lot of you angry, upset, and hasty.

yes, i suppose we could just completely ignore anything and everything said by
anyone outside of this list. i'm also pretty sure that we'd catch in the head
for doing that too. it's easy to talk about ignoring everyone when it's not
your area of responsibility.

> I hope things return to normal after we this damn 4.0 out of the door.

i hope we get 4.0 out the door, and that's kind of the point here isn't it?

read what sebas says about people (that's us) being in release mode versus
not. what you may or may not have noticed is that too many people were simply
not in "release mode", and those who were were being put off but those who
weren't. i have had several entire weeks of my time wasted as an application
developer due to this issue in the last couple months.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se