CMake and PDFs of KDE documentation

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Aug 29 19:18:28 BST 2007

On Wednesday 29 August 2007, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi,
> I've tried to write (well, copy and paste) some cmake code to allow
> creation and installation of kde documentation in PDF format. I've put
> instructions up at:
> http://users.ox.ac.uk/~chri1802/kde/pdf-stuff/cmake-pdf-instructions.html
>
> If anyone has a chance to test this and report any problems, that would be
> great. Known issues so far:

Just tried it with kdepim/doc/kontact (using dblatex from the Debian/unstable
repositories, but I think this is an equivalent version).

Nice!

Some observations:

- index.pdf is built in the source directory, not in the build directory
- it's called index.pdf :)

A CD with all KDE manuals as PDF could be a nice give-away at booths.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring