CMake and PDFs of KDE documentation

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at lincoln.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 29 08:59:35 BST 2007

Hi,
I've tried to write (well, copy and paste) some cmake code to allow creation
and installation of kde documentation in PDF format. I've put instructions up
at:
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~chri1802/kde/pdf-stuff/cmake-pdf-instructions.html

If anyone has a chance to test this and report any problems, that would be
great. Known issues so far:

* I just copied the cmake code from somewhere else, so it could be completely
wrong. Any suggestions on improving it are welcome
* It doesn't bootstrap correctly, so you can't build PDFs of docs in kdelibs.

Thanks,
Phil