Blitz change on Monday, (was Re: Naming of blitz ?)

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Sun Aug 26 23:24:36 BST 2007

No, Blitz is needed at least for porting stuff off of KImageEffect. I just
haven't committed the ported stuff yet ;-) This was discussed earlier.

I added the dep early because I'm only allowed one day a week to do such
things :P

Don't worry about this, Blitz's findpackage cmake module will be set to the
new locations.