Which styles to keep?

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Tue Aug 14 23:11:17 BST 2007

I was wondering how long this would take to descend into a flamewar - I been
posting here over a week and we haven't had one yet! >:-)

This argument is pretty useless because they are both going to result in the
same outcome. The older styles won't be in kdelibs but may be brought back
somewhere else, (doesn't really matter right now). That's really all I wanted
to know because I noticed some of them haven't been ported yet.

Anyways, my Tuesday recompile is done so I'm back to hacking :)