Which styles to keep?

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Tue Aug 14 19:32:50 BST 2007

On Tuesday 14 August 2007 20:10:43 Torsten Rahn wrote:

> small screens. I don't care whether the theme gets "ported" to a new visual
> interpretation of the old style that matches the whole KDE4 look and feel
> better. But at least it either needs to be ported or replaced for the very

Just to be very clear on this: By "ported" I'm not talking about "porting"
source code but "porting" the old outdated look to something fresh and new.
If the look and feel doesn't get ported it makes no sense to "rescue" the old
source code.

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz