What to do about kColorBitmaps?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 14 00:32:33 BST 2007

There is currently one lonely, but not-so-infrequently-used function in
kdrawutil (from kdefx, which is slowly being removed): kColorBitmaps. It
would be nice if we could move this before the next beta (i.e. "next
Monday"), but where is a good place to put it? New KGraphicsUtils?
KStyle (not my first choice)? Somewhere else?

Also, what should it be named? Probably 'drawPalettePixmaps' or
something, at least with 'draw' in it since that's what it does...

Or should we kill it off and inline/copy the code?

--
Matthew
People say I'm going insane. I say, "what do you mean, 'going'?".