Prepare for a Feature Freeze

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:49:53 BST 2007

Hi all,

Just to let you know. The class I am writing (probably it will take me
a while, since it is pretty big) is KCategorizedSortFilterProxyModel.
KDirSortFilterProxyModel (that lives today on kdelibs/kfile, and that
will be moved to kdelibs/kio, someday) will inherit it.

My first idea is to add it to kdelibs/kdeui/itemviews. Please, if
anybody has objections, tell me.

This is pretty important for Dolphin working in a clean way. If this
is not allowed for some reason we will be forced to copy the models to
kdebase/apps/dolphin and do the thing for 4.1. I personally prefer
doing this for 4.0.

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López.

--