Prepare for a Feature Freeze

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 13:30:54 BST 2007

Hey,

I will probably need to add a KCategorizedSortFilterProxyModel to
kdelibs/kfile, because KDirSortFilterProxyModel (that is already
there) will inherit KCategorizedSortFilterProxyModel.

By default, categorizing will be disabled, and this class
(KCategorizedSortFilterProxyModel) is capable of giving the stuff
ordered as it is categorized or not (the order is variable depending
if it is categorized or not).

Please tell me if I can do so, if not, for 4.0 I won't be able to add
the categorization support for Dolphin correctly, and it will be need
too many workarounds and hacks.

Bye and thank you,
Rafael Fernández López.

--