KFlowRects proposal (planned for next Monday)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 7 18:37:06 BST 2007

Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
> If the class won't be accepted, add it to
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Widgets_and_Classes
> or create similar page -- for classes [in KDE programs] that are generic, hence may be moved to (kde)libs if more apps make use of them.
> (if you're the only author -- allow relicensing explicitly)

Thanks. Since there are four potential users (looks like they are each
going to end up reinventing the class tweaked to their own peculiar
needs), this sounds like a good idea. We can document who could move to
the generic class if it is later accepted into kdelibs.

--
Matthew
Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny that reading it will cause an