Fwd: [cmake-developers] new bug tracker

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Aug 3 22:48:20 BST 2007

Hi,

Kitware (and so CMake) has migrated to a new bug tracker, so for those of you
who had an account at the old bugtracker, check out the details below.

Alex

Subject: [cmake-developers] new bug tracker
Date: Friday 03 August 2007 11:14
From: Zack Galbreath <zack.galbreath at kitware.com>
To: vtk-developers at vtk.org, insight-developers at itk.org,
kwwidgets-developers at public.kitware.com, cmake-developers at public.kitware.com,
igstk-developers at public.kitware.com, paraq-developer at public.kitware.com

Hi everyone,

In order to combat the spam that has been plaguing our public bug
tracker, we've decided to merge to a different bug tracking tool called
Mantis.  We have migrated all the old bug data over from phpBugTracker.

Note that, unlike phpBugTracker, in Mantis your username is separate
from your email address.  I've assigned everyone's username to be the
portion of their email address that precedes the @.  Due to different
methods of encryption most of the passwords didn't copy cleanly.
Therefore the first time you login you may have to use the "forgot my
password" button.

Please send emails to kitware-sysadmin at public.kitware.com to request
developer/manager access on a per-project basis.  Also forward any
questions or problems that you experience when using the new bug tracker
to the same address.

-Zack Galbreath