Move KStyle to elsewhere (kdeui?)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 3 19:56:38 BST 2007

To facilitate ultimate removal of kdefx, and since KStyle is very much
alive and well, I would like to move KStyle out of kdefx, probably to
kdeui (although I will entertain other suggestions). If all goes well
and there are no objections, I will plan to do this Monday 8/13,
otherwise the next Monday (8/20). This will naturally affect builds
(CMakeLists.txt's) but should otherwise be SC.

Note: Allen Winter has already stated that kdefx is exempt from the API
freeze, and since this is a reorganization only I think it is ok?

--
Matthew
"Non sequitor. Your facts are out of order." -- Nomad