kdelibs TODO list

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:25:04 BST 2007

On Thursday 02 August 2007 09:13:34 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 July 2007, Mark Kretschmann wrote:
> > >
> > > besides being proprietary, requiring Yet Another Account and adding
> > > another website to visit to get involved with KDE?
> >
> > This is where OpenID would come handy :)
>
> for one out of the 3 problems, yes =)

It's not really open source if you depend on some closed-source service over
the internets. Wasn't there some idea floating around to do exactly that for
the whole desktop? Oh, not at KDE you say? Phew >:]

--
- Giant rat guys! Weird, interesting.
- And somehow appropriate. Shall we beat the living crap out of them?