Copyright assignments and email addresses

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 01:11:28 BST 2007

There are a lot of files in kdelibs/kdecore (and almost certainly other
places) that have listed copyright holders like "The KDE Team".
There's no obvious email address for these, so what should be done
about them?

* Ignore them (ie: Krazy should ignore them)
* Find the individual contributors (rather you than me)
* Put an appropriate mailing list as the email address

What do people think about it?

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org