Books on KDE 4

dfeustel at mindspring.com dfeustel at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 27 17:13:00 BST 2007

> On Thursday 26 April 2007, dfeustel at mindspring.com wrote:
> > Are there any books in the works on KDE 4?
>
> books for users, admins or developers?
>
> =2D-=20
> Aaron J. Seigo
> humru othro a kohnu se

I am just a user. I have never been able to successfully build kde, although I
now can build Qt with very few problems. I have quintupled my computer
speed since I last tried building KDE, and I am planning to get a 4-core
Barcelona chip with lots of memory later this year to make builds go even faster.
It would be a plus if there were kde books that spelled out how to develop kde
software.  I run 64-bit OpenBSD, so I ocasionally get bitten by linuxisms.

Dave Feustel