kdelibs TODO entries

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Apr 27 16:50:38 BST 2007

On Friday 27 April 2007 11:42:30 am Lubos Lunak wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  kdelibs are getting closer to a freeze and there are still quite some items
> in kdelibs/TODO. Could people sort out their pending items? And there are
> also ones like "Make libkwalletclient part of libkio and get rid of
> libkwalletclient. (Waldo)" that their owners probably won't handle -
> volunteers?

I completed:
- Increase version numbers in sonames of our libraries (*.so.version).

I made the version 5.  but Dirk complained that it should be 4.
So I didn't remove the entry from the TODO list.

The version is set in cmake/modules/KDE4Defaults.cmake, i.e.,
set(GENERIC_LIB_VERSION "5.0.0")
set(GENERIC_LIB_SOVERSION "5")

Heck, I'll remove this todo.  we can change those values very easily now.

-Allen