[A little OT] Oxygen icons survey

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Apr 26 20:48:57 BST 2007

On Wednesday 25 April 2007 10:22, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Johann Ollivier Lapeyre said:
> > The main one is about zip. This mean nothing at all for non-english
> > people.
> > In french, this could even be understood as "light". But the survey
> > is in english, so it will not show this issue. People that doesn't
> > know english can't do the survey.... And i saw this comment about
> > zip before (too cultural teinted).
>
> Now that you mention it, I think I see where I failed to understand.
>
> When replying to the survey, I left the zip question empty: I would
> click on none of those icons if I were looking for a zip file.

Same here. Assuming that there were actually icons representing zip
files I determined those icons by excluding all other icons. Then I
starred for 30 seconds on the zip file icons and finally it dawned on
me that those unrecognizable (way to blurred for the small size) icons
apparently represent a zipper. I still chose not to click any of the
icons because it was way too hard to find the correct ones.

Regards,
Ingo