[A little OT] Oxygen icons survey

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Apr 25 09:22:15 BST 2007

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre said:
> The main one is about zip. This mean nothing at all for non-english
> people.
> In french, this could even be understood as "light". But the survey is in
> english, so it will not show this issue. People that doesn't know english
> can't do the survey.... And i saw this comment about zip before (too
> cultural teinted).

Now that you mention it, I think I see where I failed to understand.

When replying to the survey, I left the zip question empty: I would click
on none of those icons if I were looking for a zip file. Maybe that will
show in the results that the metaphor is a poor representation...

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358