[A little OT] Oxygen icons survey

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Apr 23 18:24:10 BST 2007

On Monday 23 April 2007, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> 'undo' / 'redo' ones aren't very convenient either. Call me an OS/X
> junkie, but I think Apple's principle of leaving undo/redo in the
> Edit menu is a good thing. This is really the kind of action for

regardless of where they are (and yes, i don't think they need to be in the
toolbar either) they still need icons, both because of being in menus but
also because these semantics may be used elsewhere by certain applications in
contextually appropriate ways that beg for icons as well.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se