Daniel Molkentin daniel at molkentin.de
Thu Apr 19 15:49:43 BST 2007

Hi!

So what's the conclusion now? I think given the current state of
KAssitantDialog it's better to use QWizard and maybe ask the trolls to open
the Wizard Style in the long term to implement our "KDE style".

Note: the use of the QWizard does NOT keep us from using the name "assistant"
instead of "wizard".

Cheers,
  Daniel