Running tests unattended

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Sat Apr 14 23:48:03 BST 2007

Hello,

for the EBN I want to regulary run the Unit Tests we have in kdelibs
but I have one big issue. It looks like kio-jobtest and kdecore-
servicetest will never exit. What is strange is when I run these
tests by hand (in the same environment) they execute and exit just fine.
So the obvious questions are. Does it work for you? Do you run tests
as a different user? Do you clean the environment before running
tests? And do we have some kind of a upper limit/timeout for the tests?

z.