FW: [REMINDER] Upcoming KDE 4.0 Milestones + Nepomuk

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Thu Apr 12 13:11:03 BST 2007

On Thursday 12 April 2007, David Faure wrote:
> > I disagree with this. People will still use it and complain after.
>
> Too bad for them.

Unfortunately it's bad for the users as well.

> > I propose kdeextragear-libs
>
> This doesn't sound like a good place for a lib that the main kde
> modules are going to need; extragear is typically compiled -after-
> the main kde modules.

This is the case now, but will it be for KDE4? There was an idea of
putting gwenview in kdegraphics, but it is using the kipi plugins (and
library) which is in extragear-libs.
And adjusting ~/.kdesvn-buildrc to compile extragear-libs after kdelibs
isn't that hard. ;)

Andras