ThreadWeaver and asyncronous tasks

Mirko Boehm mirko at kde.org
Thu Apr 5 12:43:04 BST 2007

These are exactly the kind of questions that led to the decision to not make
it available yet.

I do plan to add a couple of more GUI elements, most importantly an activity
viewer comparable to kmail's transfer visualization.

Another question, btw, is: As nice as it looks, is the threadgrid actually
useful to the user? E.g., does it display information consumable by a
non-programmer?

After this is all settled, I do agree that it makes more sense to add those
widgets to kdeui.

--Mirko.

--
KDE e.V.: http://ev.kde.org