Encodings

Nick Shaforostoff shafff at ukr.net
Mon Apr 2 09:19:14 BST 2007

I have prepared KEncodingDetector (based on khtml::Decoder) class to be added to kdelibs api
(so it could be used by katepart)

I also have structurized encodings menu -- KCodecAction (by language),
and will add option to include 'Autodetection' items to it (if particular application supports this)
(btw http://lxr.kde.org/ident?i=KCodecAction).
For this i have added one new routine to KCharsets.

I have integrated KCodecAction into khtml.

Now I have to go to university, and (hope) will commit my changes later this evening.

--
Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?"
 --George Bernard Shaw