qglframebuffer.cpp compile problem

Jason Harris jharris at 30doradus.org
Sun Apr 1 14:41:14 BST 2007

Hello,

I had to make two small changes to qglframebuffer.cpp to get it to compile.

(1) I need to add "#define GL_RENDERBUFFER_DEPTH_SIZE_EXT 0x8D54" to the top
of the file.  This define was one of a long list of defines that existed in
this file in Qt-4.2, but they have been removed for Qt-4.3.

(2) I asked about this one last July[1], but it generated no response.
There's a reference to GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT_EXT, which I need
to change to GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENTS_EXT (i.e., I have to
pluralize "attachment").

Any ideas why I need to make these changes?  Perhaps my GL system needs an
update (but shouldn't configure check that?)

thanks,
Jason

[1]: http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=115260405432346&w=2

--