A KSelectAction dedicated to QTextCodec selection ?

Michel Hermier michel.hermier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 23:25:32 BST 2006

Hi,

I just commited the code available here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdenetwork/kopete/protocols/irc/ui/kcodecaction.cpp?rev=588417&view=auto
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdenetwork/kopete/protocols/irc/ui/kcodecaction.h?rev=588417&view=auto
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdenetwork/kopete/protocols/irc/ui/kcodecactiontest.cpp?rev=588417&view=auto
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdenetwork/kopete/protocols/irc/ui/kcodecactiontest.h?rev=588417&view=auto

The class is named KCodecAction (for historical reasons), but maybe a
better name would be KTextCodecAction or KCharsetsAction. Also
included a test code, so that it can be tested.

I was thinking instead of adding an Add/Remove button, maybe we can
add some auto hidden fields (based on date of last clicks and stored
in a KConfig), and add a "More ..." action class at the end of the
list, if not all the elements are shown ?

Michel