KMessageBox custom Cancel button

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Sep 24 15:50:38 BST 2006

On Monday 18 September 2006 22:30, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> Attached you will find the promised patch(es).

I have updated the patches against SVN revision 587898. Please, could somebody
have a look at them, and - if ok - commit them, or - if not ok - tell me what
to improve? Few changes were needed while updating these patches, but due to
the amount of recompiling involved, keeping these patches up-to-date is not
much fun, and I'd like to get them off my disk as soon as possible.

The following files are contained in the attached tar.gz:
- kmessagebox.kdelibs.patch: REDUNDANT: This is the svn diff of the kdelibs
directory only. It is contained in the patch below, but also provided
separately to make it easier to see the core of the change
- kmessagebox.KDE.patch: Patch for the entire trunk/KDE
- kmessagebox.koffice.patch: Patch for trunk/koffice. I could not get this
included in the same patch
- kmessagebox.kdewebdev.patch: Patch for trunk/kdewebdev. I could not get this
included in the same patch

trunk/kdevelop compiles without patches.

Regards
Thomas