KDE4 KSelectAction bug

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Sep 15 22:04:34 BST 2006

Hello,

It seems that KSelectAction has a bug. I encountered it in my porting of
kgraphviewer and was able to reproduce it in the kwindowtest kdelibs test
program, thanks to the help of David Faure on #kde4-devel.

The problem is that the KSelectAction actions slots are called from menubar
but not from toolbar. See the modified kwindowtest
(http://rafb.net/paste/results/vCsgvC54.html) for an example.

Sorry, but I don't feel as being able to correct this problem myself...

Should I open a bug report at bugs.kde.org ? In other words, is it open for
KDE4 bugs ?

Regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer