KMessageBox custom Cancel button

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Sep 11 19:53:11 BST 2006

On Sunday 10 September 2006 21:34, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
(following up to http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=115789687427403&w=2)

> On Sunday 10 September 2006 8:08, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> > Duh, sorry. I had mail delivery disabled for a while, and only after
> > posting did I read yesterday's thread about making KGuiItem ctor
> > explicit. I suppose this should solve the problem.
> > Should I produce a patch to add a "buttonCancel"-paramter to all
> > KMessageBox::*Cancel*-functions?
>
> this would be good. after it's tested, pls send the patch to
> kde-core-devel. thanks

Ok. I've completed the simple part (changing KMessageBox itself; attached).
Porting all the other code to the changed API will require much more work.
Also, to avoid mistakes, making KGuiItem ctor explicit should go first, so I
guess I'll give Will Entriken a hand with that task first.

In other words, the remainder of the patch will take some more time. Still, if
you take objection with the changes proposed by the attached patch, please
voice your concerns now. You might save me a lot of work.

Regards
Thomas