Features for the new bugzilla?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Sep 11 14:38:39 BST 2006

On Friday 08 September 2006 15:29, Philip Rodrigues wrote:

> I'll leave it at that for now. Other ideas? Once we've got a reasonable
> idea of a set of useful features/changes, I'll try to produce a summary for
> the sysadmins.

I think in the long run we can't expect all users to do bug entries or
comments in English.

The bug reporter would need a way to specify the used language and the
application maintainer would need a way to ask for translation help.

I leave the first thing up to the web UI folks, maybe something aroung user
agent language as a default.

Asking for translation should not require to know someone with necessary
language skills and not require to ask on some developer list. I imagine
something like one mailinglist per language that only bugzilla can post to
and which can be added as CC to a bug.I'm sure someone else can come up with
an even better solution :)

Cheers,
Kevin

--