Features for the new bugzilla?

Frans Englich englich at kde.org
Sun Sep 10 11:48:37 BST 2006

On Saturday 09 September 2006 00:10, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Philip Rodrigues said the following, On 2006-09-08 15:29:
> > Hi,
> > As I guess everyone knows, there's a new server for bugs.kde.org being
> > prepared, with a newer version of bugzilla installed. This seems like a
> > good opportunity to discuss what additional features or changes would be
> > useful in the new bugzilla installation.
>
> (one or more of these wishes may be already implemented, I don't know):
>
> * Most interesting for me: Support for accessing the bugzilla using
> lightweight web services.

2.20 allows queries to be read as an RSS feed. I don't know how easy it is to
programatically featch it, but once you have, you can query it with
XSL-T/XPath for example.

Did some random googling; here's some proprietary web service extension:

http://www.softwaretesting.de/article/view/57/1/8/

Cheers,

		Frans