Features for the new bugzilla?
js at iidea.pl
Sat Sep 9 01:10:18 BST 2006
Philip Rodrigues said the following, On 2006-09-08 15:29:
> As I guess everyone knows, there's a new server for bugs.kde.org being
> prepared, with a newer version of bugzilla installed. This seems like a
> good opportunity to discuss what additional features or changes would be
> useful in the new bugzilla installation.
(one or more of these wishes may be already implemented, I don't know):
* Most interesting for me: Support for accessing the bugzilla using
lightweight web services.
* Support for national character in user names
* Support for rich text in description and comment boxes (e.g. can be selected
from 2 options: plain and wiki)
* User-defined "home" pages visible after login, for example I 'd like to be
able to define a page with "my" new bugs on the top. For now I needed to
scroll down to the predefined links in the footer.
* Ability to hide some of the not specially interested in the 'query reports'
page: e.g. "Resolution, Severity, Priority". The setting could be stored in my
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
Sponsored by OpenOffice Polska (http://www.openoffice.com.pl/en) to work on
Kexi & KOffice: http://www.kexi-project.org, http://www.koffice.org
KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries for MS Windows: http://kdelibs.com, http://www.kde.org
More information about the kde-core-devel