Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu Sep 7 19:10:11 BST 2006

On Thursday 7 September 2006 19:56, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > OK, getter added. About the name - I think cap is very descriptive.
>
> Ok, I'm no native speaker. To me it's not "very descriptive".
> What does cap() stand for ? Capacity ? Capability ? Something else ?

Lol; its not an abbreviation. Its a normal English word.
Webster describes it as:
 an upper limit (as on expenditures) : CEILING

Which fits perfectly with the concept used.

Common usage:
"I set a cap on how much I can spent on ebay per month"
"My wife capped the amount of beers I can drink per night at 5"

Ok; how about attached doc patch;

--
Thomas Zander