Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

André Wöbbeking Woebbeking at onlinehome.de
Wed Sep 6 18:50:58 BST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 19:01, Simon Hausmann wrote:

> Looks great! A few minor API suggestions though:
>
> JobCollection::jobListLength() -> jobCount(). Count is the common
> term used in Qt for numbering independent objects in a container. It
> also goes nicely with jobAt(i). Length on the other hand is used for
> things like QLineF::length.

I wonder why addJob(), jobAt() and jobListLength() contains job at all?
It's a JobCollection so it's all about jobs. And jobListLength() could
be renamed to count() (Qt way) or size() (STL way).

Why does stop() takes a Job* parameter which is unused? I think you stop
the collection and not a particular job.

Cheers,
André