Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Frans Englich englich at kde.org
Wed Sep 6 14:35:01 BST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 13:09, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 September 2006 14:35, Frans Englich wrote:
> > Indeed it is a mess and there was a lot of noise about it on the lists. I
> > believe it was suggested to move everything in kdenonbeta to playground,
> > but someone suggested it should wait for some reason.
>
> I do think that at least actively developed applications should move to
> playground/.

Yes, that sounds sensible.

I believe Patternist, kdenonbeta/kdom/patternist, is one of the last projects
being maintained in kdenonbeta. However, it will most likely move out from
that place within this month or so, so I would preferrably not do two moves.
Once that is done and Thread Weaver has moved to kdelibs, then I *think* it
is possible to remove kdenonbeta.

Cheers,

		Frans