Ctrl+Y shortcut for redo

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Sat Sep 2 09:23:34 BST 2006

[ Simon Hausmann ]
> Or is it usability wise a big nononono to have two shortcuts?

This is the wrong list if you want to reach people with usability knowledge.

We need to address the whole area of keyboard navigation for KDE4 from the
view points of accessibility, usability and localisation. I will make sure
that this issue is taken into account when we deal with this in the HCI
working group.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of