Ctrl+Y shortcut for redo

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Fri Sep 1 21:29:55 BST 2006

On Friday 01 September 2006 22:13, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> As far as I know, but I have not checked the setting in KDE:
> - Ctrl-F4 is similar to Ctrl-W
> - Alt-F4 is similar to Ctrl-Q
Ctrl-F4 is switch to desktop 4 here; whereas Alt-F4 is similar to, but not the
same as, Ctrl-Q: Alt-F4 is kwin-based (at least, that's how it looks),
whereas Ctrl-Q is application-based. The latter leads to the subtle, but
present difference (the one I meant in my previous mail), that Alt+F4 will,
if need be, pop up KWin's 'This application does not respond? Do you want to
kill blah blah lost data blah' dialog (offering to shoot it down, incredibly
handy feature!), whereas Ctrl-Q will fail to respond.

Bart