The Nepomuk-KDE Wiki

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 13:41:40 GMT 2006

Hello Sebastian,

I have checked out and built the code that is in SVN so far, although
when building service-impl, tests and service-browser the linker
complained that it could not find the knepclient library.

I had to manually patch the CMakeLists.txt files to include the
absolute path of the knepclient library.  Is there anything I need to
pass to cmake when building the code to make it automatically look in
the right directory?

Regards,
Robert.