Where to put my program inside the KDE SVN

Michaël Larouche larouche at kde.org
Tue Oct 17 21:43:55 BST 2006

Le October 17, 2006 13:51, Gwenael Casaccio a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm a new commiter for the KDE SVN and I'm the main developper of KTabEdit
> (http://ktabedit.sf.net) which is a tablature editor (music writing for
> guitar). I don't know where I can put KTabEdit (it can be in : kmusic (but
> it is not very active :D), kde-multimedia, or extragear).
>
> I have an other question if ktabedit is inside the SVN do I have to update
> ktab for  kde 4 ?
>

> Gwenael Casaccio

Either you can import in into kdereview for review process to be put in
extragear/multimedia

or put it into playground/multimedia and polish your application before the
review process.
--
Michaël Larouche
KDE developer working on Kopete, Gamefu(KDE), Solid...on dial-up :P
MSN: michael.larouche at kdemail.net
IRC: irc.freenode.org/DarkShock
Jabber/email: larouche at kde.org