KDE HIG: What do you do?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Oct 9 18:06:49 BST 2006

On Monday 09 October 2006 17:23, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> > So.. (in not so many words..) what do _you_ do?  What are a sample of
> > tasks or activities you perform (or plan to) when referencing interface
> > documentation.
>
> - I'd love to have a visual gallerie of Do's and Don'ts for the UI. Like
> the most used Q- and K-widgets: Once the perfect example and once something
> with typical errors, perhaps the UI-mistakes highlighted by a red arrow.

[[ API documentation hat on ]] I'd like to have every class in kdeui provided
with some HIG-notes or a HIG link beside the mandatory screenshot (many of
which are *very* dated, btw) so that people learning or referring to the API
get the HIG at the outset.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/