Fwd: Linux Format award

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Wed Oct 4 21:07:25 BST 2006

Interesting that you say that. KSettings::Dialog provides all the code to make
Konqueror show a "context sensitive" config dialog. I never dared to make the
change though, since I think it might be very confusing that the settings the
user once found in his Konqueror config dialog are not there under certain
conditions. Those conditions make a lot of sense to us developers - do they
make sense to the users?

--
C'ya
        Matthias